Finally! A storage solution to a tent without pockets.
The Top Shelf was designed to organize all of that camp clutter you bring to sleep with you every night out there.
A bag built to stow your book, head lamp, wallet, extra layers, and heck maybe even a late night snack in a simple yet effective fashion.
- Large zipper pocket for the bigger items and valuables.
- Mesh catch for quick access and a spot to stash all of the stuff you forgot in your pockets before heading up top for the night.
- Webbing loops to hang your lantern and keys from. (Great for bear spray too if you're in that neck of the woods)
- 3M DUAL LOCK(similar to velcro) secures the bag to the roof of the tent, one side is sewn into the bag itself and the other side adheres the composite roof of the tent with 3M VHB tape.
- Removable and easy to wash out if that late night burrito of yours spills a bit.
- Should hold roughly lbs,5-8 this isn't bag isn't meant to keep your encyclopedia and gallon of water in.. it's purpose is to organize the things you bring to sleep at night while camping. Keep that in mind before purchasing one.
- 27"x16"'1-4" (roughly 1" when empty and will pack out to 4" when full)
- 500/1000d CORDURA panels
- #8ykk zips
- 3M DUAL LOCK attachment points
- Mil. Spec notions
- Designed/Cut/Sewn in Berkeley, California
- Built to enjoy