Say goodbye to sandy feet and clunky plastic totes..
The suit sack is my response to surf industry mega brands poorly made wetsuit storage bags and the community norm of using plastic totes.
Designed to store, change in and out of, and transport your wetsuit(s) better then ever before.
- Large overbuilt roll-top closure
- Huge main compartment for standing in while changing and storing your suit(s) while on the go (constructed of antimicrobial vinyl to prevent mold)
- Drop down changing mat to stand on after exiting your suit (no sandy feet)
- PVC coated Mesh roll top to allow some air to soggy suits and to help with clean-ability
- Small interior pocket for wax and fins
- Tote styled handles for easy carrying to and from the beach/house
- Holds multiple wetsuits (I keep three 4/3's a set of flippers and 2 towels with room to spare in mine on surf trips)
- Exterior constructed of 1000d coated cordura for lifetime abrasion resistance
- Stores much better then clunky totes, great for small cars, apartments, campers and space limited situation.
- Doesn't rattle to death in truck beds like plastic totes most certainly do (think Baja)
- Built to last for years and years, certainly longer then any wetsuits lifespan
- 30"L x 17"W x 17"H (these numbers move around a bit due to the way its constructed, its large)
- 1000 denier cordura exterior
- 18oz waterproof/antimicrobial vinyl interior
- PVC coated mesh roll top
- 1" milspec webbing
- YKK clip closure
- Extremely overbuilt, intended to last a lifetime
- Designed/cut/sewn in a shipping container in West Oakland, California
- Built to enjoy