Who doesn't need a tote bag?
I use the one I built for myself everyday, commuting to work, day trips, grocery store missions, beach days, I don't leave the house without it.
A simple yet great way to lug around your daily essentials, and these are built to last multiple lifetimes, folks.
- Large main pocket for the big stuff (raincoat, water, burritos, ect)
- One exterior zippered pocket (phone, wallet, keys, chargers)
- One exterior drop pocket
- Interior laptop sleeve (fits all laptop sizes)
- 1" mil-spec webbing
- 19" wide x 15" height x 8" deep (this varies with packing and load)
- Designed/cut/sewn in West Oakland, California
- Constructed with USA manufactured materials
- Built to enjoy. (for multiple generations)